Job Number 19179388
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Asia/Pacif/Australia Region| Suite 1108 11th Floor Cityplaza
One| Hong Kong S.A.R.| Hong Kong| Hong Kong S.A.R.
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company| with more brands|
more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We
believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So| we ask|
where will your journey take you?
CORPORATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Marriott International offers students the opportunity to find an internship
that’s right for you| putting your education to work. The Marriott
International Corporate Internship Program offers all participants an
enriching and memorable learning experience.
Interns will experience an innovative learning environment that will provide
an opportunity to build skills and gain exposure in the exciting world of
hospitality through meaningful projects| on-the-job training| coaching| and
support. You’ll gain hands-on experience in the exciting world of hotel
operations and hospitality from a corporate view. You’ll build skills to help
prepare you to develop a career path.
Marriott BMSC (Brand| Marketing| Sales & Consumer Services) team is looking
for an Intern to support our social media activation in Asia Pacific. This
Intern will work collaboratively and independently to develop social
• Undergraduate student studying in Marketing| PR| Communications| or related
• Proficiency in MS office and Excel
• Experience working in social media is a plus
• Energetic self-starter who performs well with appropriate supervision and
has a track record of producing results
Role and Responsibility:
• Work with Senior Manager| Paid/Reporting Social Lead and partner agencies to
develop appropriate KPIs| monitor performance| optimize content and
distribution in real time| analyze social data| and turn insights into action|
mainly on LinkedIn.
• Manage Senior Leadership social media channels’ daily content calendar|
working with internal and external partners to bring daily content to life to
engage and grow an activity community of professionals. This includes planning
and creative development of daily| always-on content that supports larger
brand/ company objectives| editorial calendar management| publishing etc.
• Play an active role in supporting the planning and implementation of
marketing ideas onto social platforms and campaigns
• Develop engaging| creative| and innovative online conversations to drive
member enrollments and engagements
• Monitor industry trends and social insights to stay current
• Solid understanding of social media platforms in Asia Pacific e.g. LinkedIn|
Facebook| WeChat| Instagram| Weibo| LINE| KakaoTalk etc.
• Possess excellent communication skills (including presentation and writing
skills) in conveying messages to different stakeholders in a timely| effective
and relevant manner
• Fluent in written and spoken English is must. Knowledge in another secondary
Asian language is an advantage.
• Demonstrate strong teamwork and collaboration across multiple and diverse
groups in the workplace